In this module, you will orally present a topic you select using a webcam and Screencast-O-Matic. You will post the video presentation (or a link to it) to the provided discussion thread and submit it to the Submit Assignment button.
Select a topic that interests you from the following list:
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Augmented reality
- Cloud computing
- Deep learning
- Digital manufacturing
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Location-based social networking
- Wearable devices
- Cybersecurity standard
- Denial-of-service attack
- Information systems security
- IT risk management
- Social engineering
- Trojan horse
- Troll factories
1. Using books, the library, peer-reviewed journals and/or the Internet, research the selected topic. Use at least two (ideally three or more) references. At least one reference should be a peer-reviewed journal article from Baker’s online library. The course textbook and/or course notes will not count toward the minimum required references.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Create a PowerPoint slide document with a minimum of seven (7) slides including:
- Title slide
- Three or more slides that present at least three aspects of your selected topic in the following list:
- Definition of the concept
- Main components the concept
- Main functions/roles of the concept
- Applications and use contexts associated with the concept
- Advantages of the concept
- Negative aspects/risks associate with the concept
- How the concept is different than similar others
- How the concept is related to other concepts
- Future trends of the concept
- Any other aspect that is relevant to and appropriate for the concept
- Summary/conclusion slide
- References slide
- Questions/Comments slide with an invitation for other students to ask questions via the discussion board
3. Using Screencast-O-Matic, you will record a 5-10 minute video presentation. The video should show your face, your voice, and the slides. Review the instructions and tutorials on video/oral presentation in Module 1 before creating your presentation if needed.
4. Save your presentation video to your computer and then upload the video as an attachment to a discussion board with the topic title and student name, or save the video to Screencast-O-Matic (or another online platform) and paste a link to the recording in the discussion board. Submit the video or link to the assignment link at the same time.
5. View presentations of other students, make comments and ask questions. Reply to questions and comments from other students and the instructor.