Read Chapter 1: Look at Data of the book Data Visualization: A Practical Introduction by Kieran Healy
Select two of the following questions about the topics of this chapter and then discuss the selected topics in 4 – 6 sentences each:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Why do we look at data?
- What makes a bad figure bad?
- Why does perception matter for designing data visuals?
- What are the visual tasks for decoding data visualizations?
- What channels are recommended for displaying data?
- What problems can arise for data visualizations related to honesty and judgment?
- Why are Gestalt principles relevant to data visualizations?