- Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Climate Change investigation manual. This lab enables you to explore concepts related to global climate including, the greenhouse effect, albedo, and melting land and sea ice.
- The Process
- Take the required photos and complete all parts of the lab assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template. Transfer any answers and visual elements from the Lab Worksheet into the Lab Report Template. You will submit the Lab Report Template through Waypoint in the classroom.
- The Assignment
- Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Before you begin the assignment, read the Climate Change investigation manual; you may also wish to review the video, SCI207 – The Scientific Method (Links to an external site.).
- Complete all activities using materials in your kit, augmented by additional materials that you will supply. Photograph each activity following these instructions:
- When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
- This lab will require you to make two line graphs and one bar graph. Should you desire further guidance on how to construct a graph, it is recommended that you review the Introduction to Graphing lab manual. (You are not expected to complete any of the activities in this manual.)
- Use the Lab Worksheet as a guide to complete the Lab Report Template.
- Must use at least two credible sources outside of the textbook and lab manual.
- Submit your completed “Lab Report” via Waypoint.
We offer assignment help services in all disciples and academic levels
100 % Plagiarism Free Papers delivered in a timely manner
https://collegevibe.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/new-logo-c-300x75.png 0 0 James Gakuya https://collegevibe.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/new-logo-c-300x75.png James Gakuya2021-10-04 14:54:322021-10-04 14:54:32 Climate Change investigation